Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!

This is going to be another short email :( We had an all mission conference yesterday, so I wasn't able to email, and I don't have much time today! Dave is doing a lot better and has started reading and praying almost every day. He said that he has seen a difference that that has made in his life after only a week of trying to read and pray. He also came to church because Julie sang in the Christmas program! She was amazing :) I love to see how much she is growing in her faith and confidence. 

I am so grateful for this Christmas season to remind us of Christ's birth and life and all He has done for us. I testify that he lived and died for you. God loves us so much that He sent His Son to us to be a perfect example and to die for us. I am so grateful for His sacrifice. I am grateful that He lived His life to show us how we should live ours--loving and serving others. Spending the last four months in the service of others has made me happier than ever before. I still have my struggles and trials, but there is no better way to get through them than serving others. 

I am so grateful for all of you that have sent cards or packages! I was not expecting so many of you to show your love and support! Thank you so much!

Love, Sister Jacobsen

Here are some pictures from the all mission conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment