Monday, January 11, 2016

Transfer Calls!

Hi everyone!
This week has been CRAZY! My sister had her baby, and I'm an aunt now! Her name is Hazel :) She is the cutest thing on this planet! 



Also, we got transfer calls on Saturday night. They told us they would call us on Sunday, but I got a call from the assistants and they told me I was going to Springfield YSA and asked if I would be okay with being a sister training leader. I had a short panic attack because I was not prepared for that! Neither of us have ever served there or know anything about it. Ahh! Sister Gee and I thought that we would both stay in Centerton for sure, but we are both being transferred out! She is going to Huntsville, so we will be really far away from each other.

Hannah is really excited for her baptism, but she is pretty bummed that neither Sister Gee nor I can't be there :( I am so sad because I was there since her first lesson with missionaries. I can probably go to the temple with her if she goes sometime soon! I will for sure be going to the temple with Julie when she goes in a year, so that makes me feel better.

Nathan (someone we taught in our other ward last transfer) was baptized! We were able to go and support him in his decision to be baptized. It was great!

I am so grateful to have been able to serve in Centerton, and to meet the people here. I trust that Heavenly Father knows why I need to go to Springfield and that He is preparing the hearts of the people there to hear the message we have to share. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to learn and to help more people.
Thank you for all of your love and support!

Love, Sister Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment