Monday, February 15, 2016

Exchanges!

Hey Everyone!

Our week was really good! Although Sister Ritter is accident prone and got a concussion during dodgeball... We've been staying home since then, but she's feeling a little better today. At least well enough to go to the zoo today! We are going to hold lemurs and baby kangaroos!! One of our members works there and his brother shows the animals.


I was also able to go on an exchange to Centerton this week.  Exchanges are a little different now! The sisters are organized a little more like the elders now. We have sister training leaders and then one set of super sister training leaders that are the leaders over all of the STLs. They are kind of like the assistants to the president. So we went on exchanges to Centerton, my first area! I got to see Hannah who was baptized a few days after I left and she's doing great! I also got to see the rest of her family and they are also doing really well :) It was such a good exchange! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to see them!


Have a great week!

Sister Jacobsen





No comments:

Post a Comment