Monday, February 22, 2016

Transfer Calls

Hello!

This week has been so amazing! We made it a goal to get 60 lessons combined with the elders and we got 53! Woohoo! A lot of those lessons weren't with the same people, so we were able to talk to and teach a lot of different people. We also have three new investigators! The guy who threw the dodgeball at Sister Ritter is now a new investigator! He is really nice and has a strong desire to learn more about Christ. 


On Saturday morning we were able to meet Elder D Todd Christofferson, an apostle of the Lord! We originally were going to go to the temple, but none of the recent converts were able to go :( So we were able to go to Tulsa, OK instead and meet an appostle! We were able to shake his hand one by one, and throughout the conference, he answered all of my questions! It was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. I am so grateful that I was able to go and hear counsel from an apostle of the Lord. I am grateful that we have a prophet and apostles to be able to help us navigate through life and get back to our Heavenly Father. He and Elder Lynn G Robins talked a lot about miracles during the conference. I love to hear people's conversion stories because they always involve a miracle! We have miracles happening around us all of the time, we just need to open our eyes and ears to be able to notice them. 


We got transfer calls last night! Sister Ritter's time is up and she's going home :( But I get to stay and train a new sister that's coming in on Thursday! I am still a sister training leader, but I'm not sure who is going to be STL with me this next transfer. I'm grateful to be able to stay here in Springfield another transfer! 

I hope and pray that you will all have an amazing week! 

Sister Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment